Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I need your sway.




I have been trying to do so many things at once and quickly, that I can't even think straight lately. I got too excited, and overzealous. That is not necessarily a bad thing, but it's also not a bad way to drive yourself insane. I figure that I ought to slow down and focus at one thing at a time. This getting famous thing is quite the process and I feel like I should master one thing before moving forward with another. So for the time being, I am going to put all of my energy and attention into modeling. Baby steps. I spoke to a gentleman in New York on the phone for thirty minutes today about his vision of revamping the Dallas fashion scene. He thinks it has gone into a coma. He is going to do competitions and fashion shows in May and is interested in working with me. This phone call was encouraging, but really all I've been doing the past month is talking to people like this then playing the waiting game. I will believe it when I see it. That is the only attitude I can afford right now, because I don't want to get my hopes up. Fair enough, wouldn't you say?
The only concrete event that I have done for experience is the lingerie fashion show. I saw all of the pictures a few days ago and was absolutely blown away. They look so good! I put in an order to have thirty pictures of myself from the show printed and could not be more excited to get them. I am going to add a few to my portfolio, and they are an excellent start.








"He doesn't mind I have flat, broke down life. In fact, he says he thinks it's what he might like about me. Admires me, the way I roll like a rolling stone."

No comments:

Post a Comment